So I have decided that my history professor is an idiot that needs to be fired for stupidity. Needless to say I do not think I did so hot on my first test and I am fuming and the moment. Seriously I think you might be able to see the smoke coming out of my ears. It is times like these when I previously would just like to throw a little pity party when I am going to be a big girl and tell you the things I am thankful for.
1. School- I know I just tore it to pieces but I am thankful for the opportunity that I have to finish up my schooling and get a degree. I know not everybody is able to do this and I am really thankful that I can.
2. My Job - I enjoy what I do most of the time and get paid really well compared to anywhere else I could be working part-time.
3. My family - They always listen to me gripe about all of the above and do it while pretending to listen to me. They are such awesome people and I am excited to see some of them soon.
4. My Car - It is not a superficial thing. I am grateful that Brian and I do not have to map out 20 different schedules just to get to school and work. I am thankful that I do not have to walk or ride my bike to school anymore.
5. My Brian - Words can not even begin to describe how much he puts up with from me. He knows when I have reached a limit and does not get mad just picks up the slack and helps until I calm down enough to be reasonable. He even is able to wake me up in the morning with a smile when I give him the "go away and die" look.
I am feeling much better, blogs really do serve some purpose.