Monday, February 18, 2008

Brian looks good in pink!

So, it finally happened. After only nine months of marriage, I botched up the laundry good. The other day I put some whites in the laundry. I did it my way and not Brian's way which includes picking up each article of clothing and tossing it into the washer, duh, it just takes way too long. Well, I am cooking breakfast for the family, Brian's parents and brother were there when Brian comes into the kitchen and asks if he can see me for a moment. He drags me back into the laundry room and shows me a bright pink towel that used to be white. My first thought was not a very nice word. I obviously felt bad because I know better than to take a huge heaping armful of clothes and throw them in the washer with out so much as glancing at the contents. GRRR... Apparently the culprit was a bright red shop towel (thank you bronco for haunting me when you are gone). Anways the damage was not too extensive except for Brian's favorite shirt which happens to be my favorite too because it is sooo cute on him. Next time I will listen to my husband.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hahah! I've successfully ruined plenty of Rodney's t-shirts. For some reason several of his shirts have small (but noticeable) white circles. A light blue shirt of his has white spots, for example. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but apparently it's something...

THANK YOU FOR FINALLLLLY BLOGGIN!

Vanessa said...

Haha, yeah our shredder was a Valentine present. Lame-o! So, I'm ready for a new post. Do it!