Sunday, February 10, 2008

School is Crazy

So, my sincerest apologies to not being a more dedicated blogger. Something big came up. This nightmare is more recently called school at the prestigous Houston Community College. Wow, that is very impressive if I don't say so myself. January has been filled with procrastination of school work which carried into February and blew up in my face. It's going to be a busy month, yet I still find every reason in the world not to do my homework. Something about going to a school that is suppose to be a joke has had a lot to do with my recent tantrums when it comes to doing anything. Another huge blow is that my loyal hubby is out. He has completed with out me, and now I must suffer this indescribable pain of school alone. TEARS! Even though I throw a pitty party at least once a week to get sympathy and maybe an assignment completed by hubby, he has not budged, something about how I actually have to learn this stuff. What a goody two shoes!

In other news, Brian and I are looking for something to do for our one year anniversary that is very inexpensive but something fun and different. Let me know if you have any ideas. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

It's ABOUT TIME! Phew, I thought I was going to have to hunt you down and force you to sit at your computer. Rod and I are looking for honeymoon get-aways as well. Problem: Cody will be leaving for the mission (who knows when), so our planning has been put on hold. We inherited a procrastination gene.