Today has been a BLAH day so far. It is now 10:41 and I have yet to accomplish anything significant. That is so sad, especially since I have so much to do. Mostly school work. I need to vent about school work and then maybe I can get on with my life. I am feeling more resentful than usual this semester for being in school. The "glamour" of the whole situation has been gone since I got married. (May 2007) I have been on a campaign ever since to quit and do something else with my life.
I am chalking this recent fit up to a mid-semester meltdown. Anyways, I suppose trudging along until spring break will do me good. I also have to remind myself there is so much to look forward to like...
1. I will see my sweet honey at 7:00 tonight.
2. Spring Break is in 2.5 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. I get to see Brian's family this weekend (possibly get my baby fix from a certain adorable neice and nephew)
4. I get to see my crazy family again over Spring Break.
5. There is a lovely canoe trip to break up the rest of the semester.
6. I will be married two friggin years on May 12 awoohoo!
7. We are taking a whole 5 days, count them (wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday) to ourselves in our first vacation since our honeymoon.
Just as way of an update, we moved again two weekends ago. I have great pictures from fun things that we have been doing lately. I can't wait to post them. I think you'll like them a whole lot.